Wells RCP-300 Cold Food Unit
You will earn 2844 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Warranty; 1 year parts and labor, standard
Drop-In Cold Food Well, self-contained refrigeration, (3) 12" x 20" pan capacity, on/off switch with individual thermostatic controls, insulated pan, 1" drain, stainless steel inner liner, top & flange, steel exterior body, R-134A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, NSF, cULus
- Meets NSF Standard 2
- Self-contained drop-in design
- 1” drains for ease of cleaning
- Limited 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Type 134A or 404A CFC free refrigerant
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- Hold standard 12” by 20” food pans and fractional sized pans
- Stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- On-off switch with 8 ft. cord & plug for ease of installation and operation
- Quick & easy service with sight glass, service valves, filter/dryer and receiver
- Fully insulated, CFC free, foamed-in-place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- 50 cycle
- Remote on/off switch
- 5-year compressor warranty
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Perforated bottom strainer plate
- Adaptor bars for fractional sized pans
- Remote models without compressors or condensing units
- Special condenser orientation and/or compressor rack position
- Remote models (Includes compressor and condensing units and up to 20’ leads)
|Number of Pans||3|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Two-pole with ground pin plug
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.