Wells SS-10D Food Warmer
Photo of the Wells SS-10D Food Warmer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- ½” drains available
- Cords & Plugs available
- 26 Models to choose from
- High limits prevent overheating
- Suitable for wet or dry operation
- Thermostatic or Infinite Controls
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- Accommodates standard 11-quart Insets
- Wellslock standard for ease of installation
- 2-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Limited Labor Warranty
- Energy-Saving fully-insulated models or standard non-insulated models
- Fully Insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters (with adapter kit)
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Infinite controls provided with guard ring to prevent accidental temperature change
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans.
- Cord & plugs
- 120V or 208/240V
- Infinite or thermostatic controls
- Fully insulated models or standard models
- Inset with lid
- 8 oz. soup ladle
- Drain value extension kit
- Optional 72” control wiring
- Adaptor top for 4-quart inset
- Adaptor top for 7-quart inset
- Non-metal counter adapter kit
- Wells heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in, round food warmers are designed to hold heated foods at safe and fresh serving temperatures. Wells SS10 Series accommodates standard 11-quart round inset pans, and are designed for wet or dry operation.
- Insulation - Choose between models that are fully insulated around the sides and bottom or standard non-insulated models. Fully Insulated models save energy and may be installed in nonmetal counters.
- Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks are standard for quick and easy installation.
- Controls & Heating- Models with thermostatic or infinite controls are available. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.