Wells SS-8TU Food Warmer
Photo of the Wells SS-8TU Food Warmer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- ½” drains available
- Cords & plugs available
- 26 models to choose from
- High limits prevent overheating
- Thermostatic or infinite controls
- Suitable for wet or dry operation
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- Accommodates standard 7-quart insets
- Wellslock standard for ease of installation
- 2-Year limited parts & 1-Year limited labor warranty
- Energy-Saving fully-insulated models or standard non-insulated models
- Fully insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters (with adapter kit)
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Infinite controls provided with guard ring to prevent accidental temperature change
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans
- Cord & plugs
- 120V or 208/240V
- Infinite or thermostatic controls
- Fully insulated models or standard models
- Inset with lid
- 8 oz. soup ladle
- Drain value extension kit
- Optional 72” control wiring
- Adaptor top for 4-quart inset
- Non-metal counter adapter kit
- Wells heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in, round food warmers are designed to hold heated foods at safe and fresh serving temperatures. Wells SS8 Series accommodates standard 7-quart round inset pans, and are designed for wet or dry operation.
- Insulation -Choose between models that are fully insulated around the sides and bottom or standard non-insulated models. Fully Insulated models save energy and may be installed in nonmetal counters
- Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks are standard for quick and easy installation.
- Controls & Heating- Models with thermostatic or infinite controls are available. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.