Arctic Air AUC27R Undercounter Refrigerator
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- All units come standard with heavy-duty worktop surface.
- One/two adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Solid door construction with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Full two year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner with full stainless steel floor white coved corners.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R290).
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Standard top panel is removable for use in lower height applications (reduces total height by 1.59).
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.