Arctic Air AUC27R Undercounter Refrigerator
Photo of the Arctic Air AUC27R Undercounter Refrigerator
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- One adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- All units come standard with heavy-duty worktop surface.
- Solid door construction with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner with full stainless steel floor white curved corners.Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.Freezer door frames have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation.Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.Standard top panel is removable for use in lower height applications (reduces total height by 1.59).
- All Arctic Air products come with full one year parts and labor warranties and a five year compressor warranty
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A in freezers and R134A in refrigerators).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.