Beverage Air HF1HC-1G Horizon Series Freezer
Photo of the Beverage Air HF1HC-1G Horizon Series Freezer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Kitchen staff can't get enough of the Beverage Air HF1HC-1G Horizon Series Freezer. This item is 78.50 inches tall, 26 inches wide, and 32 inches deep.
- Cabinet Construction
- Interior - Aluminum interior with coved corners standard.
- Insulation - 2” foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Exterior - Stainless steel exterior front with glass door(s) and gray painted sides standard (Additional exterior finish options available - see right).
- Electronic Control
- Electronic thermostat with manual defrost button provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures, which includes status indicators and key pad for any necessary temperature adjustments.
- Refrigeration System
- Expansion Valve technology.
- Automatic evaporation system for energy efficiency.
- Automatic defrost system is fully automatic, time-initiated and temperature terminated operation.
- Top mount balanced refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of the food zone to maximize capacity.
- Factory engineered, self-contained refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly (CFC and HCFC-free) R404A refrigerant.
- Unique down draft airflow system ensures uniform distribution of airflow throughout the entire cabinet to ensure even product temperatures; maintains product temperatures at or near –10°F.
- Triple pane heated glass doors.
- Anti-microbial door handles are standard.
- Choose from glass door or half-glass door configuration.
- Doors with cam lift hinges standard. Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 120° stay open feature.
- Plug-in magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelves are adjustable in ½” increments. Four (4) interior pan slide kits available for field installation (see catalog).
- Three (3) heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves per section standard. Four (4) shelf clips included per shelf (field installed).
- Model Features
- Certified to 100°F ambient
- Vertical fluorescent interior lighting.
- UL-EPH and CUL for open food product
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- 6” heavy-duty casters included, two with brakes. HFPS Spec Series standard with 6” legs.
- Cord and plug pre-wired – 115/60/1 phase. Freezers powered by 115/208-230 volts are designed for field wiring (requires 4-wire electrical circuit, hard-wired).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.