Beverage Air PH1-1S-PT Warming Cabinet
Photo of the Beverage Air PH1-1S-PT Warming Cabinet
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Legs||6" black legs|
|Capacity||23.7 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Model Features
- Dial Thermometer
- Safety grip handles
- Adjustable thermostat
- Adjustable wire shelves
- 6” adjustable, black legs
- Stainless steel door liner
- Heavy-duty cylinder locks
- Heavy duty cam lift hinges
- Self-closing doors with safety stops
- Humidity vent(s) manually operated
- Stainless steel case front and door(s)
- One piece self-adjusting magnetic door gaskets
- Door opening accepts 12” x 20”, 18” x 26”, and 14” x 18” pans and trays
- Cabinet Construction
- Interior - Aluminum interior and sides.
- Optional stainless steel interior and exterior finish available.
- Insulation - Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
- Exterior - Cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for years of extended use.
- Operation Indicator Panel
- Operational indicator panel contains thermometer and adjustable thermostat control which is accurately calibrated from 80°F to 180°F.
- Heating System
- Manually controlled humidity vents are provided in the top of the cabinet.
- Externally mounted blower system maintains even temperature through out the food zone area.
- Strip type 750-watt heating elements, operating on 208-240/60/1, having a total of 1500 watts per compartment.
- Doors feature safety grip handles.
- Interior door liner is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Full perimeter of the door opening has a stainless steel door jamb.
- Self-closing doors are securely mounted on rugged cam-lift hinges.
- Each door has a heavy-duty cylinder lock and self-adjusting magnetic gasket.
- Heavy-duty wire shelves are adjustable in one-inch increments.
- A wide door opening allows the use of optional pan slide types for 12” x 20”, 18” x 26”, and 14” x 18” pans and trays.
- 15 AMP breaker required for Single Door units
- 20 AMP breaker required for Double Door units
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.