Champion DH-6000 Genesis Dishwasher
Sign-In here for more information
You will earn 11755 Reward Points.
Coverage starting at
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Champion DH-6000 Specifications
|High or Low Temp
Additional Information on Champion DH-6000
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Champion DH-6000 Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Champion DH-6000 Description
The DH6000 Genesis Dishwasher from Champion is a high-temperature model with booster designed to handle up to 60 racks per hour while only using 39 gallons of water per hour qualifying it for ENERGY STAR® certification.
This Door Type Dishwasher has 1 flat rack and 1 peg rack to handle all sorts of soiled wares. The construction is heavy-duty with a stainless steel enclosure panels to make sure it can handle the daily wear imposed by commercial kitchens. The incoming water temperature is raised by 70°F by the electric booster that ensures a 180°F rinse cycle.
Aside from its normal 1-minute cleaning cycle for dishes this unit features a pot & pan mode with three cycle lengths: 2, 4 and 6 minutes to get pots and pans sparkling clean.
The automatic tank fill and automatic drain valve make running this unit very intuitive and doesn’t require constant monitoring by users. Water pressure is regulated by a valve to ensure appropriate pressure is delivered while washing.
This dishwasher is offered in a variety of voltages to meet the needs of your kitchen.
- Vent fan control
- Automatic tank fill
- Self draining pump
- 4 selectable cycles
- High efficiency 2 HP pump
- Factory Authorized Startup
- On-Board Service Diagnostics
- Single point electrical connection
- HMI - Operator Touch Screen Interface
- Rinse Sentry - ensures 180°F final rinse
- PRV (Mounted Pressure Reducing Valve)
- Auto start - starts unit when hood is closed
- Built-in booster configured to ensure 180° rinse
- Field convertible from straight to corner operation
- Dual NSF listed as both a dishwasher and potwasher
- Sleep Mode - All internal heaters shut off after 4 hours idle
- Field Convertible - Single to three, or three to single phase
- Automatic drain valve - drains wash tank when power is off
- Removal option
- Racks (Peg / Flat)
- Corner Operation splash baffle
- Ventless/Heat Recovery/Condensate
- Drain Water Tempering kit (unmounted)
- NEW Built-in detergent and rinse aid pumps
- NEW Champion ION scale prevention system
- Two point electrical connection (field installed)
- Door Interlock - locks door closed during the vent fan cycle
Champion DH-6000 Accessories
Champion DH-6000 Parts
All Champion DH-6000 Parts
Champion DH-6000 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.