Delfield N8759-R Drop-In Curved Heated Electric Food Well
Delfield N8759-R Specifications
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
Additional Information on Delfield N8759-R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Delfield N8759-R Certifications
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Delfield N8759-R Description
- Wet and dry operation
- Galvanized exterior body
- Must be hard wired in the field
- Non-marring press fit top gasket
- Standard 1/2” stainless steel drain(s)
- Top is constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel
- One year parts and 90 day labor standard warranty
- Wells depressed slightly into the top to hold in condensation
- Flush mounted die stamped drawn 12” x 20” individual 20-gauge wells
- 11.87” x 19.87” single hot food wells are manifolded together standard to one main gate valve
- Unit shall be insulated on all sides with 1” of fiberglass and bottom to have 2” of fiberfrax blanket insulation
- Individual infinite temperature controls standard wired to one main control panel with 4’ of conduit and wire. Field install control panel at location
- Adapter plates and bars
- Omit drains and manifold
- Energy saving power well (ESP)
- 220 volt, 50 cycle electrical system
- Flexishield® food shields, single or dual service
- Inclusion of this option will alter electrical specifications of the unit
Delfield N8759-R Accessories
Delfield N8759-R Parts
All Delfield N8759-R Parts
Delfield N8759-R Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.