Delfield TT2-1826 Dispenser
Photo of the Delfield TT2-1826 Dispenser
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Non-marring gray corner bumpers
- Tubing and base to be integrally welded
- Tubing and base to be 16-gauge stainless steel
- One year parts and 90 day labor standard warranty
- Base to be reinforced with 14-gauge stainless steel angles
- (4) 4.00” diameter Polyurethane swivel casters (all locking)
- Dispenser platform carrier shall be 18-gauge stainless steel
- Each dispenser section holds approximately 50-60 trays (varies per tray style)
- Self-leveling mechanisms shall be adjustable by adding and removing stainless steel extension springs located inside the elevator housing
- Dust cover
- Napkin dispensers
- Flange-mount feet in lieu of casters
- Wrap-around bumpers (adds 1.75” [4.4cm] to overall length and depth)
- Six- or eight-hole silverware bins with plastic or stainless steel cylinders
- Self-leveling mechanisms shall be field adjustable by adding or removing stainless steel extension springs located inside the elevator housing.
- Dispenser platform carries shall be 18-gauge stainless steel and shall be removable for cleaning. Each dispenser shall have 2 self-leveling mechanisms.
- Casters: Unit shall have four 4.00” (10.2cm) diameter Polyurethane swivel casters (all locking) (5.00” [12.7cm] ride height) and non-marking gray bumpers at each corner.
- Framework shall be integrally welded 1.00” (2.5cm) O.D. 16-gauge stainless steel tubing welded to a 16-gauge stainless steel base. Frame shall have stainless steel horizontal support rods affixed to the tubing. Base shall be reinforced with full-length 14-gauge stainless steel angles.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.