Everest Refrigeration EMGR48B 53.13'' Black 2 Section Sliding Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser
You will earn 3368 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Compressor: Total 5 years from installation date
Parts and labor: Total 3 years from installation date (there is no more additional 6 months warranty this time)
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||47 - 70 cu. ft.|
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal distribution of cold air.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Four height adjustable screw legs.
- 2.5" thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty black coated steel exterior and white coated steel interior.
- Stainless steel floor interior has rounded corners and detachable drain plug for ease of cleaning.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output.
- Black PVC door frames.
- Self-closing with heavy duty door bumpers for impact absorption.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Removable doors and stainless steel door tracks make cleaning an easy process.
- Height adjustable stainless steel clips.
- Four epoxy coated, steel wire shelves with airflow guard per section.
- Multi-function digital controller with easy to read LED display.
- Audible overheat protection alarm for compressor and condenser coil.
- Factory preset temperature, 35°F. Temperature setting range from 33°F to 54°F.
- Additional shelving.
- 5” or 3” swivel casters with locks on front set.
- 3.5” – 6” height-adjustable and interchangeable legs.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.