Garland/US Range Garland US Range E2001 Bake Oven
Photo of the Garland US Range E2001 Bake Oven
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Roast Oven: removable intermediate shelf
- Front-serviceable controls outside the heat zone
- Balanced oven door opens full width, level with deck
- Temperature range 200 ° F (93° C) to 550° F (288° C)
- Stainless steel exterior - front, sides, back, top and legs
- Bake/Roast combination models available up to 3 high stacked
- Heat produced by tubular elements above and below the hearth
- An 1-hour mechanical timer is standard on Bake and Roast Ovens
- Flexibility of top/bottom heat ensured by 3-heat operating switches
- Bake Oven: 3/4" (19mm) hearthite deck with 8" (203mm) interior height
- Roast Oven: 12 gauge steel hearth deck with 12" (305mm) interior hieght
- Steel hearth deck for bake ovens
- 3/4” hearthite deck for roast ovens
Ovens are of the sectional type with each section operating independently. Construction shall be of stainless steel front, sides, top, back and legs. Bake section has 8" (203mm) interior height with 3/4" (19mm) core plate hearth. Roast section has 12" (305mm) interior height with 1/8” (3mm) thick cold rolled steel hearth. Both roast and bake ovens interiors are 39" (990mm) wide X 28 1/4" (717mm) deep. An one-hour timer is standard on all decks. Top and bottom tubular elements are 3 - heat switch controlled with heavy-duty operating thermostat with a range of 200 ° F (93° C) to 550° F (288° C).
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.