Garland/US Range Garland US Range GPD-60-2 Pizza Oven
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Canopy Flue Diverter
- 8" (203mm) high oven cavity
- 1 ½” (38mm) thick Pyrorock Hearth
- Double deck models available (suffix -2)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 100% automatic pilot safety shut‑off valve
- Stainless steel front, sides back, top and legs
- Removable aluminized steel flame spreaders (2)
- “Cool Touch” door handle for safe, comfortable operation.
- 3/4" NPT manifold connection ‑ right rear and side connection
- Easy-access door to burner compartment and gas control valve
- Open door lies flush to the hearth for easy loading and unloading.
- 122,000 BTU (35.7 kW) input ‑ GPD60 96,000 BTU (28.1 kW) input ‑ GPD48
- “Snap” throttle thermostat for quick recovery (650 °F/ 345 °C maximum temperature)
- Heat damper system provides top to bottom heat adjustment within cooking chamber
- 48" (1219mm) x 36" (914mm) and 60" (1524mm) x 36" (914mm) hearth models to match production needs
- Direct flue diverter replaces canopy diverter and allows the oven to be connected to an approved 6" (152mm) flue pipe and vented to exterior of the building.
Garland Pyro Deck Gas Pizza/Baking Oven, Model GPD48 with 96,000BTU, (28.1kW), or GPD60 with 122,000BTU, (35.7kW), input per hour, per deck to Pyrorock oven hearth. Full‑width oven door, flush to hearth for easy loading/ unloading. “Cool Touch” door handle for safe, comfortable operation. Heat damper system to regulate top to bottom heat. Easy access doors to burner and gas valve. Stainless steel front and sides, aluminized top, black powder coat epoxy legs. UL, CUL Classified and NSF listed. Gas Input ratings shown here are for installations up to 2,000-ft. (610m) above sea level. Specify altitudes over 2,000 ft.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.