Glastender MTS-14 Underbar Sink Unit, 1 Compartment, Stainless Steel, with Backsplash and without Drainboard / Faucet Included - 14"W x 24"D
Glastender MTS-14 Specifications
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Backsplash Modifications||7"H Backsplash|
|Number of Drainboards||Zero Drainboard|
|Number of Compartments||1|
Additional Information on Glastender MTS-14
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Glastender MTS-14 Certifications
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Glastender MTS-14 Description
The Glastender MTS-14 Underbar Mixology Unit optimizes the workflow behind tyour bar. Shaker cans and mixology tools can be easily kept clean and ready with this unit’s features.
The push-down rinser makes sure shaker cans can be quickly rinsed out to prevent the mixing of flavors from one drink to the next. The push-down rinser uses a ⅜” cold water faucet lead.
A 6” diameter dipper well with an integrated faucet makes sure all of your mixology tools stay clean with continuous water flow. The dipper well faucet uses a ⅜” cold water lead and the dipper well uses a 1-½” I.P.S. threaded drain.
The backsplash mounted faucet provides both hot and cold water, the ⅜” sink leads can easily be accessed while still installed by removing four screws. The sink basin is 6” deep, 11-½” wide, and 9-¼” front-to-back. It uses a 1-½” I.P.S. threaded drain and includes a lift-out perforated plastic sink strainer for removing solid waste.
The entire body of this model is made from 20 gauge stainless steel while the 1-⅝” diameter legs are made from 16 gauge stainless steel. The stainless steel construction makes sure this unit will maintain its looks for many years and be easy to clean.
This unit has an overall height of 37” including the backsplash, it is 14” wide and 24” front-to-back. The 30” deck height and 7” tall backsplash match other Glastender underbar equipment. The unit is kept level with four adjustable bullet feet. Glastender's Underbar Sinks are built to last in demanding commercial environments.
The Glastender MTS-14 Underbar Mixology Unit is ETL-Sanitation certified and meets NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G standards.
- All stainless steel construction.
- MFT-20 model - faucet is standard and ships mounted.
- MTS-14 model - faucet is standard and ships mounted.
- MFS-12 model - faucet is standard and ships mounted.
- MRS-12 model - faucet is standard and ships mounted.
- Adjustable stainless steel bullet feet (does not include MFT-8).
- Manufactured with total welded construction to meet NSF standards.
- One-piece seamless top and backsplash featuring 1/4″ radius corners for easy cleaning.
- MFT-8 model - includes push-down rinser faucet to rinse shaker cans, a 6″ diameter seamless welded draining dipper well and faucet for mixology tools, and a 7-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ cutting board that is securely mounted but easily removable for cleaning. NOTE: No legs. Must mount to adjacent underbar.
Glastender MTS-14 Accessories
Glastender MTS-14 Parts
All Glastender MTS-14 Parts
Glastender MTS-14 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.