Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Revolution Ice Shaver
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Specifications
Additional Information on Hamilton Beach HBS1400
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Description
- Clutch Seal shields the internal parts from moisture
- A powerful 3 HP motor is built to satisfy the demands of the busiest bars.
- The double-wall hopper is insulated for quiet operation and to keep ice cold.
- Stackable 64 oz./1.8 L polycarbonate container with measurement marks (6126-650)
- This alerts the operator to check the drain line and can prevent a messy water back-up
- Insulated double-wall hopper reduces noise and keeps ice cold (showing inner hopper only)
- 3 Hp Blender Motor Powerful, heavy-duty, and built to satisfy the demands of the busiest bars
- Automatic Cycle Buttons Operators select serving size and number of servings for precise results
- Operators use automatic cycle buttons to select serving size and number of servings for precise results.
- Regardless of the motor load, the Revolution® Portion System delivers the correct amount of ice every time!
- Hopper sensor prevents operation when lid is not in place. Drain sensor indicates if water is backed up in the drain.
- Sensor Technology Hopper sensor prevents operation when lid is not in place. Drain sensor indicates if water is backed up in the drain.
- Revolution® Portion System For maximum accuracy, this unique ice portioning system counts the number of times the agitator passes the shaver blade. Regardless of the motor load, the correct amount of ice comes out every time
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Accessories
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Parts
All Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Parts
Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.