Hatco CSU-36-I Cold Shelf
Photo of the Hatco CSU-36-I Cold Shelf
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Shelf construction utilizes R-404A refrigerant
- Models shipped with Electronic Temperature Control and Condensing Unit
- Long, flexible refrigerant line (ability to pullout condensing unit) for service
- Easy serviceability with a sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, and a receiver
- Condensing unit may be mounted up to 4' (1219 mm) away from the center of shelf
- Control box can be mounted on the front of the cabinet, 4' (1219 mm) from center of shelf
- CSBF models have an aluminum hard coat surface, while CSU models have an aluminum surface
- Thermal break reduces condensation and temperature transfer on CSBF models (patent pending)
- The CSBF Cold Built-In Shelves match the GRSBF Heated Built-In Shelves for a fully integrated look
- For CSU models: mount under a granite or quartz counter top ¾" to 1 1⁄16" (20 to 30 mm) thick or less for a seamless look
- Note: Make structural modifications or add bracing underneath the countertop to ensure countertop will support the weight of the unit and its contents.
- Additional four year parts only warranty on the compressor available at time of purchase (U.S. and Canada only)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.