Hatco FTB-S3 Drop-In Slim Frost Top
You will earn 3,696 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 1" NPT brass drain (excluding FTB-1)
- Accommodates full-size and half-size sheet pans
- Matches the Hatco line of Heated Wells for an integrated look
- Long, flexible refrigerant line (ability to pull out condensing unit) for service
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pan models, as well as 2- and 3-pan slim configurations
- The condensing unit, mounted on the center of the unit, rotates 180° (movable in some models)
- Auto-defrost is activated through an advanced electronic controller programmed at the customer location
- NSF 7 approved cold wall construction utilizes R-404A refrigerant keeping food product cold without drying it out
- Mobile condensing unit can be moved in 3" (76 mm) increments in the FTB-2 and 6.5" (165 mm) increments in the FTB-3, -S2, -S3 (see drawing on page 2)
- Electronic adjustable temperature control is available to mount on either side of the condensing unit or remotely mounted up to 4' (1219 mm) from the unit (cannot be mounted over the condensing coil)
- Additional Four-Year Parts Only Warranty on Compressor (Not available for export voltages)
- Half-Size Pan (18"W x 13"D [457 x 330 mm])
- Full-Size Pan (18"W x 26"D [457 x 660 mm])
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.