Hatco MC-17 Booster Water Heater
- Each booster has fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss
- Available with slide brackets for mounting under a dish-table
- All models include a Castone® lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty
- A stainless steel front panel and powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body is standard on all Compact models
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easier serviceability
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature/pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, on-off switch, and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition
- Stainless steel body and base
- Security package (Torx screws and control cover)
- Additional slide brackets
- Back pressure relief valve
- Shock absorber (reduces water hammer)
- Additional stainless steel floor mounting leg assembly
- Additional brass pressure reducing valve with by-pass
- Blended Phosphate injection system (not for potable water)
- Additional stainless steel adjustable legs 6" - 7" (152 - 178 mm)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.