Kolpak KFX7-0808-CR Kold-Front Walk-In Cooler 7'-6.25" H, 7'-9" W, 7'-9" L floorless
You will earn 6311 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Contact us for details
- Walk-In Cooler, Kold-Front 7'-6" H 7'-9" W 7'-9" L floorless
- Refrigeration Technician Required.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- With LED Lighting
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
- For outdoor package pricing please call 800-555-0666
- This unit typically ships 1 week.
- Because of state requirements, there will be additional lead-times and costs for walk-ins shipping to California, Washington or Oregon.
The Kolpak KFX7-088-CR Kold-Front Walk-In Cooler is a floorless, versatile indoor/outdoor remote unit, equipped with cooling technologies to deliver cool and steady air. With a 3/4 horsepower condenser and a 2.5" dial thermometer, the contents of your cooler can remain at a perfect temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit. This durable unit features a 26 ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior with a standard 34" X 78" door. It is 90 inches tall, 93 inches wide, and 93 inches deep.
- Manual defrost
- 1st defrost 2 hrs after start up
- Visual Alarming - High temp/Low temp/Sensor
- Off time defrost on schedule or custom defrost
- Compressor protection - Maximum starts per hour
- Post Defrost Indicator To eliminate unnecessary/unwarranted service calls, the ArcticFox Temperature & Air Defrost Control (for Medium temp applications) alerts the user when it is coming out of a defrost cycle using the onboard display. The display alternates between dEF and the actual temperature measured by the air sensor. This continues until the temperature has reached setpoint, or for the amount of time set by dFt (Defrost Time) whichever is shorter.
- Modbus terminals
- 4-button user interface
- 3 digit 7-segment display
- Relay for solenoid/compressor
- The space temperature sensor is supplied with a 45-inch lead, and functions to control the space temperature of the room.
- The ArcticFox Temperature & Air Defrost Control and the ArcticFox Temperature Control include RS-485 Modbus communication.
- When the ArcticFox Controllers are in alarm, it notifies the user by illuminating the amber LED, and displays the appropriate Alarm Code:
- OSA - Open Sensor Alarm
- SSA - Shorted Sensor Alarm
- LtA - Low Temperature Alarm
- HtA - High Temperature Alarm
|Category||Walk In Cooler,Modular|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10