Manitowoc D-420 Ice Bin
You will earn 909 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Contact us for details!
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Browse our full collection of Manitowoc ice machines to find the best unit that fits this commercial ice bin.
- Foamed Insulated Door - Insulates the ice bin, reduces sweat on the door, helps keep ice lasting longer.
- New Bin liner - Polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the crisp clear ice from a Manitowoc Ice Machine.
- Stay up door - Unique cammed bin door self-latch keeps the door in the open position and keeps the employee safe when scooping ice.
- Ergonomic Door design - Door is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to the ice in the bin especially when scooping from the bottom.
- Duratech Metal Finish - Manitowoc exterior material has better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean.
- New Door design - Clever built in side grips allow you to lift the bin door from anywhere you are standing (left, right or center) even when you have just one hand free.
- Scoop Holder options New - built-in scoop holder, keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice, or purchases the optional NSF approved External Scoop Holder Kit # K00461. (Available January 2018)
- New Sanitary Scoop Ergonomic - NSF approved sanitary ice scoop included with each bin. Built-in knuckle and thumb guard. Unique molded retaining lip allows maximum scooping every time. Per scoop capacity approximately 5.3/ lbs (2.4 kg)
- K00461 External Scoop Holder - NSF approved. Can be mounted on the left or right side of bins, horizontally or vertically or on a wall.
- K00146 Convenient Ice Bagger - Includes bagger, D-bin adapter, and 250 bags and ties (Not for D320 or D400) Order K00068 replacement bags
- 000013960 Metal Scoop - Indestructible aluminum alloy with sanitary knuckle and thumb guard. Works with K00461external scoop holder or hangs inside the D-Bin series
- K00462 Secure Fastening Kit - Securely fast the Indigo ice machine head to the pre-drilled inserts on the back of the D-bin series. Stainless steel flanged feet attach to bin and can be screwed to the floor
|Bin Storage Capacity||365 lbs.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10