Nor-Lake KLF77612-C 6' x 12' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Indoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Free electronic controls and digital thermometer
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|418 Cubic Feet
|10 - -8 Degrees F
Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Description
The most efficient way to store and manage frozen goods in bulk is with a walk-in freezer like the KLF77612-C 6' x 12' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker from NorLake. 418 cu. ft. of refrigerated space is offered by this walk-in cooler.
4” thick panels make up the walk-in unit. Both sides of each panel of this commercial walk-in freezer have a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating on 26 gauge steel. To achieve an R-value of 32 the panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Assembling the walk-in is simple with each panel having a male and female side that fit together tightly and secured by foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners. A continuous panel gasket without cuts or breaks wraps around the outer perimeter for a superior seal. The sturdy floor panels feature a similar construction to the wall panels but have a smooth aluminum surface instead of steel to provide rust resistance. These floor panels can take a uniform load of up to 800 lbs per square foot. Floor and ceiling panels have foamed-in-place edge caps that will keep them in place for the life of the walk-in unit.
The standard 26” wide door has a stepped profile that acts as a barrier to airflow resulting in an energy-efficient door system. The door is hung on two cam-lift hinges that are field adjustable to make sure the door opens smoothly and closes securely over the years. The door can be ordered with the hinges on the left or right depending on the needs of your installation. A spring-loaded door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar. The door comes in a 4-foot wide panel section complete with a digital thermometer, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and bright interior LED lighting complete with an external indicator light, The valuable contents are kept secure with an NL 9800 deadbolt locking handle that can be locked with your own padlock. To prevent workers from getting locked inside, a safety release is included.
To keep items frozen, a temperature of -10°F is maintained by the RCPF150JC-S-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration that produces 6120 BTU/hr of cooling. The refrigeration system is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ panel, this allows you to set the interior temperature and the system will monitor and maintain the temperature as efficiently as possible. This control panel also controls the defrost timer and can activate a manual defrost cycle. To eliminate the need for a floor drain, this unit comes with an automatic condensate vaporizer.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Parts
Nor-Lake KLF77612-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.