Nor-Lake KODF7766-C 6' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Top Mounted/Ceiling Mounted
Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Description
If your business is running low on floor space and you need to quickly expand freezer capacity, an outdoor walk-in freezer like the KODF7766-C 6' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker from NorLake is a great solution. Inside this commercial walk-in freezer is 196 cu. ft. of refrigerated space to store items in bulk safely and reliably.
The 4” thick panels feature 26 gauge steel with corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coatings on both sides. These panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and have an R-value of 32. Each panel has male and female rails that self-align mechanically, the panels are then tightened together with foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners for an airtight seal. Panel gaskets located on the outer perimeter of the corner panels are continuous without cuts or breaks. The floor is made from similar panels to the wall panels but features a smooth aluminum surface for rust resistance. The floor is designed to hold a uniform load of up to 800 pounds per square foot. Both floor and ceiling panels feature foamed-in-place edge caps that will keep things secure for the lifetime of the walk-in.
This walk-in unit comes with a standard door kit with a 26” wide door with a stepped profile that mechanically restricts airflow. This makes cooling the interior much more efficient. The two hinges can be installed on the right or left of the door and include field-adjustable cam-lifts with a locking set screw. A spring-actuated door closer makes sure it’s never left ajar to keep cooling costs low. The door is pre-hung in a 4-foot wide panel and features a magnetic stainless steel trim, digital thermometer, replaceable perimeter heating wire, and vapor proof LED light fixture actuated by a switch with external indicator light. Everything inside the walk-in is kept secure by an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers safe, a safety release inside the door panel makes sure no-one gets locked inside.
The temperature inside this walk-in freezer reaches a brisk temperature of -10°F thanks to the ceiling-mounted RCPF100JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that provides 3220 BTU/hr of cooling. This walk-in comes with the Enviro-Control™ system that adjusts the temperature and maintains it efficiently. It can also be used to start a manual defrost cycle or adjust the automatic defrost timer. To protect this outdoor model from the elements, Nor-Lake includes a white 35 mill membrane roof material that doesn’t require gluing or seaming. The membrane roof is held in place with metal trim to flash it to the side of the unit secured by self-drilling/tapping TEK screws.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF7766-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.