Pitco Frialator RP18 Fryer Filter
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- All other surfaces are nickel plated finish.
- Extra large filter area for large fryer filtering.
- 1/3 HP heavy duty motor and pump assembly.
- Heater to soften solid shortening for quicker filter start-up (optional).
- Return hose nozzle is nickel plated steel with a non-heat conducting handle.
- Filter pan and pump assembly enclosure are constructed of polished stainless steel.
- Welded steel frame mounted on four ball-bearing swivel casters for easy movement.
- 5 foot (1.5 meter) flexible, sanitary & high-temperature return hose equipped with nozzle.
- Lever type directional flow control.
- ON/OFF/ON switch for operating pump direction.
- Lift out filter pan for easy cleaning.
- Low profile allows for easy placement under the fryer drain.
- Four swivel caster design allows for easy movement and storage of the filter.
- Quick disconnect hose connections make it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Easy to remove filter media assembly for quick and easy filter paper replacement.
- UL Listed
- NSF Listed
- CE Certified
- MEA Approved
- CSA Certified (AGA, CGA)
- 1 - Cover
- Filter Pan
- Sample filter paper (flat)
- 1 - sediment clean out scoop
- Sample filter powder packets
- 1 - 7 inch (17.8 cm.) drain nipple
- 10 Foot (3.05 meters) oil proof supply cord
- Filter powder packets
- Filter paper (envelope style)
- Filter heater (for solid shortening use)
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.