Pitco Frialator RP18 Fryer Filter
Photo of the Pitco Frialator RP18 Fryer Filter
You will earn 3,350.60 Reward Points.
You will earn 2,497 Reward Points.
More from Pitco
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- All other surfaces are nickel plated finish.
- Extra large filter area for large fryer filtering.
- 1/3 HP heavy duty motor and pump assembly.
- Heater to soften solid shortening for quicker filter start-up (optional).
- Return hose nozzle is nickel plated steel with a non-heat conducting handle.
- Filter pan and pump assembly enclosure are constructed of polished stainless steel.
- Welded steel frame mounted on four ball-bearing swivel casters for easy movement.
- 5 foot (1.5 meter) flexible, sanitary & high-temperature return hose equipped with nozzle.
- Lever type directional flow control.
- ON/OFF/ON switch for operating pump direction.
- Lift out filter pan for easy cleaning.
- Low profile allows for easy placement under the fryer drain.
- Four swivel caster design allows for easy movement and storage of the filter.
- Quick disconnect hose connections make it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Easy to remove filter media assembly for quick and easy filter paper replacement.
- UL Listed
- NSF Listed
- CE Certified
- MEA Approved
- CSA Certified (AGA, CGA)
- 1 - Cover
- Filter Pan
- Sample filter paper (flat)
- 1 - sediment clean out scoop
- Sample filter powder packets
- 1 - 7 inch (17.8 cm.) drain nipple
- 10 Foot (3.05 meters) oil proof supply cord
- Filter powder packets
- Filter paper (envelope style)
- Filter heater (for solid shortening use)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.