Pitco SELV184X-C/FD Solstice Reduced Oil Volume Fryer
You will earn 16116 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
To finance your order, add this item to your cart and select CreditKey as your payment method. You will be directed to the application right there. The decision is instant!
1 (800) 555-0666
If you need an efficient electrical Pitco Deep Fryer that will work reliably for several years the Pitco Frialator SELV184X-C/FD Solstice Reduced Oil Volume Floor Model Electric Fryer is the obvious choice. The single 15.5” x 14.8” fry tank holds a total of 40 lbs of oil.
The Intellifry Computer that comes with this model makes sure that food cooked is always done consistently as easily as possible. This controller can be programmed by an operator to achieve the results they want for 12 cooking modes and users will only need to select the right mode to get the best results every time. To keep the Commercial Deep Fryer from reaching dangerous temperatures, this model comes with a high-temperature safety switch which will automatically switch the unit off when it starts to overheat.
The Solstice filter system that comes with this model extends the usability of oil and saves on operational costs by quickly filtering oil to remove debris. The stainless steel filter pan is conveniently located under the unit in a drawer keeping it out of the way. The pan features wheels at the rear for easy handling. A 4.8 GPM filter pump makes sure oil is quickly filtered to reduce downtime. The FILTER SOON system monitors how many fry cycles the fry tank has run to eliminate any guessing and prevent running a filtration cycle before it’s needed.
The stainless steel construction of this Pitco Deep Fryer’s sides, door, front, and tank makes it extremely durable and easy to clean. To efficiently heat the frying oil, this Commercial Deep Fryer uses fixed immersion-type heating elements with a high-temperature alloy sheath and mercury-free contactors. This electric Pitco Deep Fryer uses 14 kW/hr of power.
- Intellifry Computer, 12 products.
- Mercury-free heating contractors.
- Tank - Stainless Steel Construction.
- Cabinet – stainless steel front, door, & sides.
- 9” (22.9 cm) adjustable legs for leveling Pitco Deep Fryer.
- 1-1/4” (3.2cm) full port drain valve for fast draining.
- Easy lift out immersion elements for easy clean up.
- Push button frypot oil replenishment system. 35 Lb JIB holder and low JIB indicator.
- Cooks like a 60 lb Commercial Deep Fryer with just 40 lbs of oil. Uses standard baskets. Provides full 4” cook depth.
- FILTER SOON production monitor, tracks cooking activity per frypot, and indicates when filtration is needed.
- 4.5 gpm (17.0 LPM) filter pump.
- Filter pan lid is self-storing and out of the way.
- Large, 14” x 22” filter envelope for fast filtering all day.
- Filtered oil return fitting assists cleaning frypot bottom.
- Filter pan is stainless steel. Rear wheels ease handling.
- Simple two step filtration process makes filtering easy and fast. Under 6 minutes in most circumstances.
- Extra large 3” (7.6 cm) drain lines with unique curved design drain spout virtually eliminates splashing. Spout swivels for ease of oil disposal.
- 1- Pitco Deep Fryer crumb scoop
- 1- Filter shovel scoop
- 1- Drain clean out rod
- 1- Commercial Deep Fryer cleaning brush
- X- twin size fry baskets (3 / frypot)
- 1- 14” x 22” Filter media starter pack
- X -Removable basket hangers (1 / frypot)
- Tank covers
- Automatic Basket Lifts
- Automatic frypot oil level control system
- Computer controlled auto filtration system
- Work shelves, Consult factory for availability
- Assorted basket configurations, consult factory
- BNB Dump Station, see BNB spec sheet for details
- 9” (22.8 cm) adjustable casters ease moving equipment for cleaning
- 6’(183 cm) NEMA 15-60P cordset (14 KW and 17K W 208V & 240V 3 phase only). 1 per Pitco Deep Fryer.
- Filter System Options: Paperless filter, Frypot flush hose and Waste Oil Management hook up.
- (Requires 2 or more Commercial Deep Fryers in a system for internal JIB storage. Assumes: Oil to be filtered is >180°F, that the filter media is not excessively covered with sediment, and is changed at recommended intervals.)
Pitco reduced oil volume/high output frying systems are designed and engineered for operators who need to reduce operating costs and maintain high production. Operators benefit immediately with a 33% reduction in oil on the first fill up, and at every oil change after that. Time between oil changes is significantly extended due to the low initial fill volume. As with all “low oil” Pitco Deep Fryers, oil filtration occasionally during operation is a key to maximizing oil life to the greatest degree possible. The FILTER SOON feature is production based and takes the guesswork out of when to filter, and it is easy to customize to your menu. Proven PITCO Solstice filter system is fast and simple to use. Whenever business levels permit, filtering and reheating can be accomplished in under 6 minutes*. A fast and easy push button frypot top off feature reduces the need for staff to carry heavy jugs through the kitchen. The top off feature integrates a typical 35 lb. oil JIB (Jug In Box) as an on board fresh oil supply1. A “jug low” warning indicator, and easy JIB changes are user friendly features. Add auto filtration option for additional operational benefits.
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.