Southbend BGLM-30 Tilting Skillet
You will earn 11,910 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is now sold under CrownTilting Skillet, gas, 30 gallon capacity, manual tilt, electronic ignition, high temp safety cut-off, removable pour strainer, etched interior markings, stainless steel construction, tubular legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, 100,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
Easily cook and distribute large quantities of food in your commercial kitchen with the Southbend BGLM-30 tilting skillet.
- Gas-powered tilting skillet for restaurant kitchens
- Includes a 40-gallon capacity
- Manual tilting mechanism for easy food removal
- Permanently lubricated, self-contained gearbox tilt mechanism
- Equipped with a high-temperature safety cutoff and an electronic ignition
- Comes with a spring-assisted stainless steel cover and a removable pour strainer
- Etched interior markings
- Stainless steel construction
- Stands on tubular legs with adjustable rear flanged feet and adjustable front bullet feet
- Cooking temperature range: 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (38 to 232 degrees Celsius)
- 100,000 BTU
- CSA, NSF and CE
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.