Southbend BGLM-30 Tilting Skillet
Photo of the Southbend BGLM-30 Tilting Skillet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Easily cook and distribute large quantities of food in your commercial kitchen with the Southbend BGLM-30 tilting skillet.
- Gas-powered tilting skillet for restaurant kitchens
- Includes a 40-gallon capacity
- Manual tilting mechanism for easy food removal
- Permanently lubricated, self-contained gearbox tilt mechanism
- Equipped with a high-temperature safety cutoff and an electronic ignition
- Comes with a spring-assisted stainless steel cover and a removable pour strainer
- Etched interior markings
- Stainless steel construction
- Stands on tubular legs with adjustable rear flanged feet and adjustable front bullet feet
- Cooking temperature range: 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (38 to 232 degrees Celsius)
- 100,000 BTU
- CSA, NSF and CE
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.