Traulsen G20010 52.13'' 46 cu. ft. Top Mounted 2 Section Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
You will earn 6790 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Refrigerator Capacity||46.02 cu. ft.|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Capacity||31 - 46 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five-Year Compressor Warranty
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three-Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters With Locks
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gaskets
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Gasket-Protecting Anodized Aluminum Door Liner
- Full or Half-Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Load-Sure Guard Protects Against Improper Loading
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front and Door(s)
- Microprocessor Control With LED Temperature Readout
- Corrosion-Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Large High-Humidity Evaporator Coil Outside The Food Zone
- Top-Mounted, Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Energy-Saving Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device Provides Quick Refrigeration Recovery Times
- Three (3) Adjustable Epoxy-Coated Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Additional Epoxy-Coated Shelves
- Plated Shelves* (for use in lieu of standard shelving)
- 6" High Adjustable Legs (for use in lieu of standard casters)
- EZ-Change Interiors (#1, universals, universal heavy duty tray slides and shelves)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (equips one full section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate either: (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
- Please refer to spec sheet TR35872 for optional accessory kit details.
- All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for later installation by others at the job site.
Construction, Hardware, and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, louver assembly, and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), interior and door liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet top, back, and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) 6" high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks, and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- A top-mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one-piece louver assembly. It features an easy-to-clean front-facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top-mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug are provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy-to-use water-resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) epoxy-coated wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins, installed at the factory. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.
- Both a three-year parts and labor warranty and a five-year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.