Traulsen RHT332NP-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- NOTE! Requires remote refrigeration system (not included)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Gasket Protecting Metal Door Liner
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handles
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Standard Door Hinging F & R: 232NP = Left/Right, 332NP = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Remote For Use With 20°F Glycol System
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Optional 220/50/1 or 208/115/60/1 Voltages
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" or 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Applications (see form TR35837 for more details)
- Clear Glass Door(s) In Place Of One Or More Solid Door(s)
- Additional Wire Shelves or Optional Stainless Steel Shelves
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Pans
- No. 3 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (2) 12" x 20" Pans
- Other Support Options: 4-1/2" High Base or 6" High Kickplate
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Pans
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18", or (2) 12" x 20" Pans
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (chrome rod type, equips 1/2 section)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the INTELA-TRAUL® control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.