Traulsen RLT232D-HHS Spec-Line Freezer
Photo of the Traulsen RLT232D-HHS Spec-Line Freezer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Gasket Protecting Metal Door Liner
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Biased Return Air Duct (two section models only)
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan (two section models only)
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-404A
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator (two section models only)
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132D = Right, 232D = Left/Right (other hingings not available for two-section models)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Optional 220/50/1 or 208/115/60/1 Voltages
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" or 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Applications (see form TR35837 for more details)
- Additional Wire Shelves or Optional Stainless Steel Shelves
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Pans
- Other Support Options: 4-1/2" High Base or 6" High Kickplate
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable for Connection To Glycol
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Pans
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor and a plenum effect blower coil. Two section models include a large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. One section models include an interior mounted ceiling coil and bottom mounted electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, Defrost Lockouts, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the INTELA-TRAUL® control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.