Traulsen TS090HT Spec Line Prep Table
Photo of the Traulsen TS090HT Spec Line Prep Table
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||24.4 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Condenser Coil Filter
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Hot Gas Evaporator Defrost
- Metal Door Handle with Gasket Guard
- Self-Closing Door(s) with Stay Open Feature
- Gasket-Protecting Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- 6" Caster On Adjustable Channel Mounting System
- INTELA-TRAUL® Patented Microprocessor Control
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets For Tight Door Seal
- Stainless Steel Field Re-Hingeable Door(s), With Locks
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior/Interior Construction
- Large Interior Storage Capacity & Spacious Work Surface
- Three Year Service Labor & 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- Two (2) Shelves Per Door, On Shelf Pins (factory installed)
- 115/60/1V Self-Contained System Using R-404a Refrigerant
- Side, Front & Rear Access Panel For Service & Maintenance
- Energy Saving Non-Electric Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- "All-Day" Temperature Performance To NSF7 Test Requirements
- Stainless Steel Insulated Lift-Up Rail Covers with Two Convenient Open Positions
- Accommodates Sixth & Ninth Size Pans With The Use of Adapter Bars (pans & bars provided by others)
- Accommodates Industry Standard Full, Half, Third & 6" Deep Size Pans Without The Use Of Adapter Bars (Pans provided by others)
- Ticket Rail
- Rail Mount Scale Stand
- Optional Installed Casters
- Counter Top Garnish Rack
- Additional Standard Shelves
- Stainless Steel Finished Back
- Rail Mount Ambient Pan Holder
- BI-FOLD or LIFT-OFF Rail Covers
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage (consult factory)
- NAFEM Data Protocol Gateway Package
- Set of 3-1/2" & 4-5/8"Casters or set of 6" Legs
- Stainless Steel Shelves In Lieu of Standard Shelves
- Full Length Composite Cutting Board, 1/2" H x 18" D
- Full Length White Plastic Cutting Board, 1/2" H x 18" D
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Over shelf (16-1/4" deep)
- Adapter Bar Package (allows use of fractional equivalent pans)
- Two (2) Drawers In Lieu Of One Or More Doors (accommodates 6" deep pans)
- Three (3) Drawers In Lieu Of One Or More Doors (accommodates 4" deep pans)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adj. to 2" OC
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 12" x 20" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adj. to 4" OC.
Construction, Hardware & Insulation
- Unit exterior top and front sides are constructed of stainless steel, back and bottom is constructed of galvanized steel. Cabinet interior is constructed of stainless steel. Unit is insulated with an average 2" insulation on the top, bottom and all sides. The 12" wide raised ingredient rail is designed to accommodate standard full, half or third size pans (pans supplied by others). Other size pans require use of adapter bars (pans and bars supplied by others). Accommodates 6" deep pans. Stainless steel insulated lift-up rail cover, with two convenient open positions. Doors are equipped with self-closing hinges and metal door handle with gasket guard. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life.
- Unit includes two (2) shelves per door, mounted on shelf pins. Cabinet is mounted on a set of 6" high heavy-duty casters.
- The self-contained refrigeration system cools the cabinet interior, as well as the raised ingredient rail through use of an exclusive TempAssure airflow ducting system which creates a layer of cold air over the pans, as well as all sides and bottom of the pans. This system distributes cold air from top to bottom, keeping the pans cold without freezing product and allows for "all-day" temperature performance to NSF7 test requirements. The condensing unit utilizes a hermetically sealed compressor, which is easily accessible behind the louvers. A 9' cord and plug is supplied standard. Standard interior cabinet operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.