Traulsen TU048QC Quick Chiller
You will earn 17730 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
3 year service/labor, 5 year compressor & 3 year drawer warranty, standard
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Capacity||1-5 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||31 - 35 Degrees F|
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five-Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Two Wire Shelves (factory installed)
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Three-Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Left-Hand Refrigeration System Location
- Self-Closing Door With Stay Open Feature
- Energy Saving Hot-Gas Evaporator Defrost
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel Guard Protects Door Gasket
- Gasket-Protecting Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Standard Door Hinging: Right (field reversible)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Condenser Filter Facilitates Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Front Breathing Design Allows For "Zero-Clearance" Installation
- Side, Front & Rear Access Panels for Ease of Service and Maintenance
- 6" High Legs On Adjustable Channel System Provides for Easy Installation
- High Capacity Refrigeration System, Rapidly Circulates 31-34 Degree F Cold Air For Enhanced Storage and/or Maximum Product Cooling
- Door Lock
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Stainless Steel Bullnose Top
- NAFEM Data Protocol Gateway
- Refrigeration System Relocated To The Right Side
- Stainless Steel Bullnose Top with 4" High Backsplash
- Set of 4" or 6" High (installed height) Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Two Drawers In Lieu of Door (each drawer accommodates two 12" x 20" x 6" deep pans)
- Five (5) Pairs Universal Type Tray Slides (each pair of slides accommodates either one 18" x 26", two 12" x 20", or two 14" x 18" pans)
Construction, Hardware, and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, louver panel, door, and interior are constructed of stainless steel. Cabinet exterior top, back, and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of 6" high stainless steel legs are included standard. Door is equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan and gasket guard, and includes both a self-closing and stay-open feature. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti-condensate heaters surround the door opening. Both cabinet and door are insulated with an average of 2" thick high-density, non-CFC, foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- Utilizes a self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant. It features a hot gas evaporator defrost, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large high-humidity evaporator coil, and an automatic condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug are provided. Standard operating temperature is 31 - 35 degrees F.
- The easy-to-use water-resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third-party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition, it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Standard interior arrangements include two (2) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.
- Both a three-year parts and labor warranty and a five-year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.