Turbo Air CRT-77-1R-N Diamond Glass Merchandiser
The Turbo Air CRT-77-1R-N Diamond Glass Merchandiser is a countertop display featuring glass panels all around it with a single swing door. Three sturdy stainless steel shelves make it easy to organize and display products inside the 3.0 cu. ft. this unit offers. The limited footprint of this model makes it great for cafeterias, convenience stores, and kiosks where it can be placed on a counter enticing customers with products they might not have thought of buying until they got in line to pay.
LED lighting projects bright, shadow-free light onto the products inside. The all-around visibility provided by the glass panels makes it easy for customers to see what’s available which can increase impulse purchases.
This merchandiser uses a power-efficient ⅙ HP compressor using eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that neither depletes the ozone layer nor makes a significant impact on global warming. Standard 115v/60/1-ph electricity is used to power this unit and it only uses 1.6 amps at full load. A 6.5-foot power cord is included for easy integration
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- LED lighting interior display system
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
- Great space efficiency is ideal for narrow space restaurants and convenience stores
- Beautiful 4 sided glass cabinet allows visibility from all sides to optimize display effect
- Compact size and countertop design occupies minimum space but maximize impulse sales
- Elegant contemporary Euro design will enhance the interior and space decoration of any store
- Door lock standard
- Self-contained system
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Recommended operating conditions: CRT models are designed to operate in environments where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% relative humidity.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.