Turbo Air MUF-36-N 36.25'' 2 Section Undercounter Freezer with 2 Left/Right Hinged Solid Doors and Side / Rear Breathing Compressor
You will earn 2182 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Standard 3 year parts & labor warranty
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Due to a manufacturer's price increase, this price will increase on 07/01/21
Additional 2 year compressor warranty (5 year total), standard
M3 Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 9.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) aluminum interior, stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting & fan control, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Undercounter Freezers
- Stainless steel exterior
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Ergonomically designed doors
- LED interior lighting & fan control
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Self-contained system
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Door Locks
- 30 Seconds Alarm
- LED Interior Lighting
- Split Doors Available
- Coated Wire Shelves
- Turbo Cooling Feature
- Top Mount Compressor
- Recessed Door Handles
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants
- Digital Temperature Control
- Field Reversible Door Hinge
- Automatic Fan Motor Delays
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Self-Cleaning Condenser Standard
- Stainless Steel Exterior Front & Side
- AL Interior with Stainless Steel Floor
- Door Pressure Release Device on the Freezer Models
- Accepts full sheet pans and full or half sheet pan racks
|Door Hinge||Left/Right Hinged|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Construction||Stainless and Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||2 - 9 cu. ft.|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.