Turbo Air TCGB-72UF-CO-W(B)-N Display Case
You will earn 11710 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2021 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
Additional 3 year compressor warranty (5 year total), standard
Give customers a clear view of the baked goods you have for sale with the Turbo Air TCGB-72UF-CO-W(B)-N Turbo Air Display Case. This model features both a refrigerated section and a dry case to save on space and electricity. Each section is 12.2 cu. ft. in size. The display case comes with four adjustable tempered glass shelves framed in durable stainless steel front and back edges.
Customers will be able to see all the products available thanks to the tempered front glass held in place with minimal framing. This European design enhances the store’s atmosphere and presents the products inside in the best way possible.
A ⅓ HP compressor keeps the refrigerated side between 33°F and 41°F and uses eco-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. High-density polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation keeps heat out for more efficient cooling.
One of the best ways to make sure refrigeration equipment is running as efficiently as possible is by making sure the condenser is clean. On most devices, this can be a time consuming and awkward task that needs to be done every week or so. Turbo Air’s solution to this issue is their patented self-cleaning condenser which uses a rotating brush that moves up and down the condenser removing dust and debris on a regular basis. This keeps the condenser nice and clean while eliminating the need for routine cleaning tasks.
This Turbo Air display case uses standard 115v/60/1-ph electricity and draws 7.5 amps at full load. A 59-⅛” power cord is included for easy installation.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grille
- Attractive, elegant, glass sided Euro design
- Sliding rear doors for product loading & unloading
- Low-E coated double pane glass is tempered for safety
- Rear access of compressor compartment for quick and easy service
- Adjustable, tempered glass shelves with stainless steel front and back edges
- Refrigerated bakery case holds avg. 33°F ~ 41°F for fresher bakery products
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting
- White and black colors come standard
- Self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Recommended operating conditions: TCGB models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.