Wells HRCP-7300 Hot/Cold Drop In Unit
- Self-contained drop-in design
- 1” drains for ease of cleaning
- Adaptor bars provided for food pans
- Limited 1 year parts & labor warranty
- Type 134A or 404A CFC free refrigerant
- NSF-7 compliant with 3” recessed top edge
- Single control for changing from hot to cold operation.
- Recessed ledge for pan support and colder, fresher products
- Hold standard 12” by 20” food pans and fractional sized pans
- Stainless steel top and liner for maximum strength and durability
- Quick & easy service with sight glass, service valves, filter/dryer and receiver
- Fully insulated, CFC free, foamed-in place insulation keeps food cold while saving energy
- Easy access temperature & function control panel attached to a 24” long flexible conduit for optional counter mounting
- 50 cycle
- Remote on/off switch
- 5-year compressor warranty
- 2nd year parts & labor warranty
- Adaptor bars for fractional sized pans
- Condenser orientation and/or compressor rack location
- Remote models without compressors or condensing units
- Remote models (Includes compressor and condensing units and up to 20’ leads)
- Perforated bottom strainer plate conveniently holds ice above drain to prevent clogging
- Wells Dual Temperature Hot & Refrigerated Drop-In Cold Pans are two units in one; from a heated Bain Marie to a refrigerated cold pan with the flip of a switch. All models are completely self-contained in one to six-well models are CFC free and are recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 performance requirements.
- Interior – CFC free foamed-in-place insulation through-out, 1” drain located in the center for easy cleaning. Ledge is recessed 3” to comply with NSF-7 requirements, allowing a layer of air to insulate food and for pan support.
- Exterior – One-piece top flange and coved-corner interiors constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel. Exterior body constructed of heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant steel. Condensing unit mounted on corrosion resistant frame below the cold pan.
- Refrigeration – Air cooled, type 134A or 404A CFC free refrigerant systems featuring wrapped coil construction on both sides and bottom. Refrigeration system features sight glass, easy service valves, dryer/filter and receiver. Condensing unit may be easily removed for service. Larger compressors speed refrigeration.
- Heating - Automatic water-fill with high-limit protection featuring a water sensor and solenoid value to maintain proper water levels. And efficient electric immersion heating system transfers heat directly to the water while a positive-off thermostat controls provides adjustable and consistent temperatures. Designed for wet operation only
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.