Wells RWN-2 Warming Drawer Unit
Photo of the Wells RWN-2 Warming Drawer Unit
You will earn 2,260 Reward Points.
You will earn 2,071 Reward Points.
More from Wells
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully insulated for maximum efficiency.
- A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.
- Adjustable front vent on each drawer allows for humidity control.
- Narrow width saves space while accommodating standard 12”x20” pans.
- Exclusive self-latching mechanism provides easy, one-touch, secure closure.
- Durable stainless steel tracks and bearings provide smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Models with optional built-in thermometer (T) are NSF approved for potentially hazardous foods.
- Individual thermostatic temperature control on each drawer gives these warmers maximum versatility.
- A stainless steel pan is provided with each drawer warmer and is capable of holding a standard 12” x 20” pan.
- The RWN series Drawer Warmers are Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. LISTED and meet the NSF International and Canadian standards.
- Leg Kit, 6”, set of four, metal, 20576
- Caster Kit, 3 1/2” high casters, set of four, all with brakes, 22201
- Caster Kit, 10” high casters, set of four, with two front brakes, 21034
- Stainless Steel Replacement Pan, for all narrow drawer warmers, 22228
- Optional Built-in Thermometer (T), for individual drawers, contact factory
- Wells Narrow Drawer Warmers can keep a variety of foods hot and ready to serve. Their narrow width saves valuable space, yet the drawers accept all standard 12” x 20” pans up to 6” deep. All Wells warmers come with individual controls on each drawer for temperature and humidity, allowing food to be hot and crispy in one drawer, warm and moist in another.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.