Arctic Air ACP48 Refrigerated Counter-Top Prep Unit
You will earn 949 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Arctic Air ACP48 Specifications
|Number of Compartments||7 - 9|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Additional Information on Arctic Air ACP48
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Arctic Air ACP48 Certifications
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Arctic Air ACP48 DescriptionRefrigerated Counter-Top Prep Unit, 47-1/4"W, includes (8) 1/6 stainless pans, covers, adapter bars & supports, self-contained capillary tube refrigeration, 33°F to 41°F temperature range, electronic thermostat with external digital LED display, manual defrost, backlit on/off switch, stainless refrigerated area cover, stainless steel construction, plastic feet, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 382 BTU/h rejected heated air gain, 1/4 HP, 1.4 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- Backlit on/off switch.
- Coldwall heat exchange system.
- Stainless pan supports included.
- Plastic non-scratch feet included.
- Includes stainless cover for refrigerated area.
- Interior cabinet consists of full stainless steel liner.
- Exterior cabinet consists of full stainless steel shell.
- Standard with full one year parts and labor warranty.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Includes 1/6 size 6” deep stainless pans, covers and adapter bars.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R600a Hydrocarbon gas.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Optional glass sneeze guard - part #65400K (some simple field install is required, by others).
- All products are pressurized with environmentally friendly and more efficient Hydrocarbon gas.
- Arctic Air products must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process.
- NOTE: No defrost systems. ACP is designated as an “in-service” item. Unit needs to be shut off to defrost.
Arctic Air ACP48 Accessories
Arctic Air ACP48 Parts
All Arctic Air ACP48 Parts
Arctic Air ACP48 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.