Arctic Air ACP55 Refrigerated Counter-Top Prep Unit
You will earn 999 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 year parts & labor warranty standard
Arctic Air ACP55 Specifications
|Number of Compartments||10 - 14|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Additional Information on Arctic Air ACP55
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Arctic Air ACP55 Certifications
Two-pole with ground pin plug
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Arctic Air ACP55 DescriptionRefrigerated Counter-Top Prep Unit, 55"W, includes (10) 1/6 stainless pans, covers, adapter bars & supports, self-contained capillary tube refrigeration, 33°F to 41°F temperature range, electronic thermostat with external digital LED display, manual defrost, backlit on/off switch, stainless refrigerated area cover, stainless steel construction, plastic feet, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 382 BTU/h rejected heated air gain, 1/4 HP, 1.6 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
This food prep unit is designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, all products are operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping.
This model is beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, this product has many features that are desired in today's commercial foodservice market. Features include electronic thermostat with external digital display.
- Backlit on/off switch.
- Coldwall heat exchange system.
- Stainless pan supports included.
- Plastic non-scratch feet included.
- Includes stainless cover for refrigerated area.
- Interior cabinet consists of full stainless steel liner.
- Exterior cabinet consists of full stainless steel shell.
- Standard with full one year parts and labor warranty.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- Includes 1/6 size 6” deep stainless pans, covers and adapter bars.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R600a Hydrocarbon gas.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Optional glass sneeze guard - part #65300K (some simple field install is required, by others).
- All products are pressurized with environmentally friendly and more efficient Hydrocarbon gas.
- Arctic Air products must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process.
- NOTE: No defrost systems. ACP is designated as an “in-service” item. Unit needs to be shut off to defrost.