Bakers Pride FC-816 Il Forno Classico Pizza Oven
|Throttling Thermostat Range||300F - 650F|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel exterior|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fully insulated throughout
- Side or front mounted controls
- Rear gas & electrical connections
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Stackable with traditional deck ovens
- 120v, 15 amp igniter with cord & plug
- 2 Year limited part and labor warranty
- Skirts provided on DSP style ovens only
- 1 1/2" (38mm) thick hearth baking decks
- Spring balanced combustion chamber door
- 300°-650° F (149°-343°C) throttling thermostat
- Top & bottom heat control dampers & micro-slides
- Brick lining for additional top heat & quicker recovery
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator & safety pilot
- 7-Gauge legs with casters (casters not provided on DSP style ovens)
- 140,000 BTUH total in natural or LP gas (CE not available in LP gas)
- Stainless steel or black powder coated doors, control panel and flu cover
- Combustion chamber door in black powder coat with custom hard wood handles or stainless steel with tubular chrome plated handle
- Custom height legs
- Automatic oven starter
- Eye Brow style exhaust hood
- On-site training & chef support
- Stainless steel lintel plate cover
- Remote controls for booster burner
- Natural wood smoke essence boxes
- 208v, 220v or 240v electrical connection
- 2 1/2" thick fire bricks (not available on FC-816)
FC-816 pizza oven combines the ambiance of a traditional, old-world brick oven with the convenience, control, and precision of modern technology. This model has a steel-reinforced arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere. It also offers heavy-duty, stainless steel construction with heavy-duty .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking on our standard deck ovens.
The oven chamber features one Cordierite deck with 10" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. To further enhance performance, choose an optional brick-lined ceiling to deliver more top heat and speed cooking and temperature recovery.
This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile to create an old-world, exhibition kitchen. You also have the choice to simply display this oven in standard stainless steel or finish with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.