Berkel 300M-STD Fly Wheel Slicer
Photo of the Berkel 300M-STD Fly Wheel Slicer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Rear knife guard
- Slices product 7" round
- Slicing up to 3⁄16" in thickness
- Integrated two stone sharpener
- Handles product 7" high by 8 1⁄2" wide
- Nominal 12" (300 mm) hollow ground knife
- Automatic feeding of the product into the knife
- Clamping device for solidly holding the product
- Low resistance fly-wheel for smooth, easy slicing
- Classic styling with the “traditional” Berkel red color
- 300M-STANDC (with Casters)
- Manual Operation: No motor.
- Knife Ring Guard: Rear guard covers non-slicing portion of knife edge.
- Warranty: All parts, service and travel coverage for one year, excluding wear items.
- Knife Sharpener: Integral top mounted, two stone, dual action system for a lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Cutting Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 7" (178 mm) high by 8 1⁄2" (216 mm) wide or 7" (178 mm) diameter.
- Knife: Nominal 12" (300 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel.
- Slice Thickness: Precision system provides slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hot or cold meats and cheese from tissue thin to 3⁄16" (5 mm).
- Finish/Construction: All food contact areas are stainless steel, anodized aluminum or painted including the pusher, gauge plate, product table, center plate, knife ring guard and one-piece base. Slicer disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.