Cleveland Range Range 24CSM Convection Steamer
Photo of the Cleveland Range 24CSM Convection Steamer
- 3-Year Convection Steamer Door Warranty
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Type||1 Steam Generator|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Modular Cabinet Base with Hinged Door.
- Separate Main Power Switch for “On/Off”
- All Controls are serviceable from the front.
- Solid State Controls operate water level and safety functions.
- Standard Voltage for Controls: 115 volts, 60 Hz, single phase.
- Cooking Capacity for up to six 12˝ x 20˝ x 21 ⁄2˝ deep Cafeteria Pans.
- Automatic Water Level Control System with Low Water Power Cut-off Circuit.
- Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged left, controls on the right.
- NSF Certified 6˝ Stainless Steel Legs with adjustable flanged feet for a one inch level adjustment.
- Durable 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction: For Compartment Door and Steam Cooking Cavity.
- Pressureless cooking with forced convection steam, permitting doors to be opened while cooking continues.
- Instant Steam Standby Mode: Holds generator at steaming temperature. Allows unit to start cooking instantly.
- Automatic Generator Drain at shutdown: Contains a “Water Jet” Spray Rinse Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
- Steam generator equipped with High Limit Pressure Safety Switch, 15 psi Safety Valve, and Steam Generator Pressure Gauge.
- Steam Coil Generator: Automatic Water Fill on start up. Minimum 35 psi incoming steam pressure required with a 3 ⁄4˝ steam line.
- Each compartment is equipped with a 60 minute mechanical timer, separate bypass switch for constant steaming and a cold water condenser for superior cooking results.
- Exclusive “Cool to the Touch” Compartment Door Design: Free floating inner door with reversible door gasket provides an air tight seal. Stainless Steel Slam/Latch mechanism provides greater reliability.
- Secondary Low Water Cut-Off, factory installed (CALS) (Required for AZ. AR. CA. CO. CT. DE. FL. GA. HI. IL. IA. KS. MD. MA. MI. MN. MT. NE. NV. NM. NC. OK. OR. PR. RI. TN. UT. VA. WA. WV., Buffalo, NY, Wash. DC)
- Exclusive Steam Cooking Distribution System: The exclusive Convection Jets produce a high velocity convection steam without fans. Curved Corner design in cooking compartment distributes heat evenly and is easy to keep clean. Creased top & bottom enhance drainage. Cold Water Condenser for each compartment maintains a dry steam. Fully insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks for easy cleaning.
- Water Filters
- Correctional Packages
- Moisture Separator Trap (MS)
- Stainless Steel Base Frame (FSS)
- Boiler Descaling Pump Kit (107142)
- Additional Power Reducing Valve (PRV)
- Cafeteria pans in depths of 1˝, 2 1⁄2˝, 4˝ and 6˝
- Compartment Door Steam Shut Off Switch (SCS)
- Right Hand Door Hinging, Controls on the Left (DHR)
- Electronic Timer with Compensating Load Feature (ETC)
- ON/OFF Steam Switch only for compartment controls (MC)
- Free Performance Start Up with Water Quality Check
- Free Water Quality Check included with start up
- 1-Year Door Gaskets and Adjustments included
- 3, 5, 6 pan and 10 pan compartment steamers, non-part adjustments
- 2-Year K-12 School Warranty included
- 3-Year warranty included with purchase of Filter
- 2-Year Warranty with Filter Purchase from Cleveland
- Full 2-years parts and labor coverage
- 5-Year Prorated for Pressure Boilers and Steam Generators
- 100% covered for first 2 years with filter purchase
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.