Cleveland Range Range KET6T Kettle
Photo of the Cleveland Range KET6T Kettle
You will earn 5,821.75 Reward Points.
You will earn 4,615 Reward Points.
- Free Start-Up Program: Includes a performance check-out by Factory Authorized Servicer after installation and equipment demonstration by factory trained sales rep.
|Kettle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 50 psi safety valve
- Manual tilting, balanced design
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products.
- Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
- Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
- Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
- Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
- Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
- Self-locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt
- Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 3 wire. Model KET-6 and KET-12 are field rewirable to single phase
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
- Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
- Control panel includes:
- Power ON/OFF switch
- LED indicator for low water
- LED indicator for heat cycle
- Adjustable temperature control dial
- Lift Off Cover (CL)
- Food Strainers (FS)
- Spray Hose (PRS-K)
- Kettle Markings (KM)
- Cooking Baskets (BS)
- Measuring Strips (MS)
- Protective Control Panel (PCE)
- High wattages (HW) and special voltages (see back page)
- 316 Stainless Steel kettle liner for high acid food products (316-G)
- Stainless Steel equipment stand with drain drawer and splash shield (ST-28)
- Hot and cold (DPK) or cold only (SPK) water faucet with swing spout. Requires mounting bracket (FBKT)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.