Delfield CAB4-913ET Dispenser
Never let your food get cold before your patrons can enjoy them using this four-stack CAB4-913ET heated dish dispenser. This unit is perfect for lunch and dinner plates or anything with a diameter of 8.12" to 9.12". Each of the four (4) dispensing tubes can easily fit a stack of up top 72 plates, keeping them all perfectly warm at 120°F to 140°F using a 400-watt convection heating element with fan motor.
The 16-gauge stainless steel top and 20-gauge stainless steel exterior and corners minimize wear-and-tear and damage from intense everyday use, allowing for light scrubbing and long service life! The enclosed cabinet also safeguards the plates from dirt and dust with the help of the air intake filter.
The stack of plates sit safely on the welded all-stainless steel platform and around the flange you even get three impact-resistant plastic guideposts that make sure the plates don’t fall off. The tubes are designed to push stack of plates up so they are always above the flange so staff members or customers won’t have to reach inside the tube to get a hot plate. This self-leveling design is made field adjustable so that you can very easily place more stainless steel springs or remove some as the stack adds up or decreases.
This Delfield dish dispenser can be wheeled around using the four (4) 4" swivel casters. They are lockable so the unit can be firmly planted in one spot when needed. The non-marring bumpers on the bottom corners of the unit prevent scratches and dents on walls and other equipment.
Certified by cUL, UL, and NSF, this dish dispenser is rated at 14.2 amps and requires a 208v/60Hz/1. 9' (2.7m) cord with NEMA 6-20P plug supplied.
- Non-marring gray corner bumpers
- Spring supports to be 14-gauge S/S
- Field adjustable self-leveling mechanism
- (4) 4.00” locking polyolefin swivel casters
- One year parts and 90 day labor warranty
- Cabinet top to be 16-gauge stainless steel
- High impact plastic guide posts mounted to flange
- Outer body and corners to be 20-gauge stainless steel
- Dispenser flange, channels and bottom to be integrally welded
- Carrier head made of welded rods with a removable 18-gauge top plate
- Dispenser top flange, vertical side channels and bottom brace are stainless steel
- Heated, QT & ET Features
- 9’ cord and plug
- Air intake shall be filtered
- On/off switch on each dispenser
- ET maintains 120-140°F (49-60°C)
- QT maintains 150-170°F (66-77°C)
- Adjustable thermostat per dispenser
- QT- stainless steel cover per dispenser
- 22-gauge stainless steel jacket around dispenser
- Convection heating module and fan motor per dispenser
- Wrap-around bumpers
- Four 4” or 5” polyurethane casters
- Hold-down rod for dispenser tubes
- Flange-mount feet in lieu of casters
- Shorten dispenser tubes to special length
- 220 volt, 50/60 cycle, single phase electrical connections
- Stainless steel tube cover (-500 through -725 models only)
- Stainless steel dome cover (-813 through -1450 models only)
- 12” diameter S/S dish dispenser tray (-1200 and -1450 models only)
- Rods for oval dishes and diameter adjustment (-813 through -1450 only)
- Note: Inclusion of these options will alter the electrical specifications of unit
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.