FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc. RBQ-96 Satellite Transport Cabinet
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
1 (800) 555-0666
5 year compressor warranty
FWE RBQ-96 Specifications
|Cabinet Type||Transport Cabinets|
|Brand||FWE / Food Warming Equipment Co., Inc.|
Additional Information on FWE RBQ-96
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
FWE RBQ-96 Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
FWE RBQ-96 DescriptionSatellite Transport Cabinet, refrigerated, accommodates (120) 10" x 14" meal trays or (96) 11" plates, (3) 22-1/4" x 44-3/8" shelves, Food Sentry electronic controls with digital display, 33°F to 38°F temperature range, 8-hour service operation, (2) solid doors, 22 gauge stainless steel interior, 20 gauge polished stainless steel exterior, full perimeter bumper, (6) 6" casters (2) rigid & (4) swivel with brakes, DOE 17, cULus, UL, UL EPH Classified
- High performance unit designed for 8 hours of service before requiring an operator "re-set" with a push of a button
- Shelves accommodate up to (120) 10" x14" institutional meal trays or up to (96) 11" plates. Custom shelf spacing available at time of order
- Exclusive Food Sentry electronic controls, with digital display, recessed for protection during transport, easy to read and set. Provides operators with better performance and accurate cabinet temperature
- Even when fully loaded these cabinets move with ease. The RBQ-96 is provided with a 6 caster configuration for increased maneuverability. Heavy duty push pull handles mounted to each end of the cabinet
- Rapid cool down times make for a seamless transition between kitchen/commissary, tray make-up, delivery and tray distribution. High efficiency condensing unit and coil ensure rapid "pull down" and recovery
- Made for transport applications - FWE cabinet constructed with a tubular welded base frame designed to absorb vibration and shock during transport, standard with full perimeter bumper and push / pull handles
- Serve: Pull tray or plate and serve or bulk food for buffet service
- Transport: Roll loaded cabinet to satellite location, plug in and wait for meal time
- Tray/Plate Makeup: Pre-plate meals in a central kitchen and load trays or plates into cabinet
- 220 volt - international only, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase
- Magnetic latch
- Key locking door latch
- Padlocking transport latch
- Fixed rack assembly
- Floorlock (requires 6" casters)
- Dry erase board
- Menu card holder
- Security packages
- Cord winding bracket
- 5 year compressor warranty
FWE RBQ-96 Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.