Globe G12 Food Slicer
- TWO-YEARS ON-SITE PARTS & LABOR
- There is a $110 min. order requirement from this manufacturer
2-year parts & labor warranty (excludes wear items), standard
If you’re looking for a medium-duty slicer with a 12” blade rated for 2-½ hours of slicing per day, it’s hard to beat the G12 Food Slicer from Globe. This slicer is a real bargain if your use case doesn’t require too much cutting on a daily basis. With its ½ HP motor and belt-driven hard chromed hollow ground blade made from a special alloy, this slicer is no slouch. It can easily slice through a variety of meat and cheese products up to 10” in width or 8-¼” in diameter.
The controls on this slicer allow for slices up to 9/16” in thickness and the carriage has enough room for product up to 10-½” in length. To keep operators safe a permanently attached ring guard and knife cover interlock are included.
For convenient integration, this slicer uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power at 3.0 amps and comes with a 6-foot long power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug.
- Power indicator light
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Knife cover interlock
- 35° angled food chute
- Metal bottom enclosure
- 0 to 9/16’’ slice thickness
- Powerful 1/2 HP knife motor
- No voltage release relay system
- Top mounted all metal knife sharpener
- Permanently attached knife ring guard
- Motor overload protection with manual reset
- Oversized positive traction grooved belt drive
- Ergonomically designed, dual-purpose handle
- Moisture proof, easy-to-clean ON/OFF switch and knife hub
- Easy movement with smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide
- Removable easy-to-clean chute, slice deflector, and knife sharpener
- Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and protection of electronics
- Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners
- Pyramid-shaped end weight teeth provide maximum product hold during slicing (w)
- Knob added to knife cover, makes installation and removal of cover easier (inset x)
- Extended rod, end weight and chute can accommodate product up to 10.5" in length (u)
- 12" hard chromed special alloy, hollow ground knife, longer lasting and easier to sharpen
- Gripping teeth added to underside of end weight for stability when slicing taller product (inset v)
- One-year parts and labor
- Food fence
- Cleaning brush
- Large slicer cover
- Vegetable hopper
- Extended warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10