Globe GC512 Chefmate™ Series Compact Food Slicer
The GC512 Chefmate™ Series Compact Food Slicer from Globe is a manually operated medium-duty model designed for 4-6 hours of daily use. If your business has outgrown its light-duty slicer and you don’t feel that spending a pretty penny on a fully-featured heavy-duty slicer is justifiable for your use case, then this slicer is the best choice.
With a ⅓ HP motor driving the 12” stainless steel gear-driven knife, this slicer is in the goldilocks zone providing slices up to ⅞” thick and enough room to handle product 10” wide or 7-½” in diameter and 8-¾” in height.
The anodized aluminum base on this slicer is easy to wipe down and is stain resistant. The slice deflector and product receiving tray are easily removed for thorough cleaning. And for added operator safety, the knife cover has an interlock and a permanently attached ring guard.
This slicer uses standard 115v/60/1-ph power at 4.8 amps and comes with a 6-foot cord with a molded NEMA 5-15 plug.
- 7/8" slice thickness
- Power indicator light
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Includes 6 foot cord and plug
- 12" diameter gear driven, high torque knife
- Stainless steel knife, food chute and slicer table
- Moisture proof, sanitation sealed ON/OFF switch
- Easy-to-clean removable slice deflector and product tray
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean anodized aluminum base
- 1/3 HP totally enclosed knife motor, permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- Stainless steel knife and motor covers, slice deflector, and product receiving tray
- Easy to access top mounted, removable metal knife sharpener, with two stones and dual action for a razor sharp cutting edge!
- Knife cover interlock and permanently attached knife ring guard - for added operator safety during use and cleaning
- One-year parts and labor
- Slicer cover
- Cleaning brush
- Vegetable hopper
- Extended warranty
Slicer has 12" diameter knife with anodized aluminum base and stainless steel food chute, slicer table, knife, knife and motor covers and product tray. Unit has 1/3 HP motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Slicer has top mounted, removable, dual action knife sharpener with two stones, and removable slice deflector and product tray. On/Off switch and electric wiring are moisture proof, with sealed splash zones. Slicer is NSF and ETL listed. One year parts and labor warranty.
|Automatic or Manual||Manual|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Two-pole with ground pin plug
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10