Globe IR1800 Induction Range
- 1800W, 120V
- 6 power levels
- Low profile, 3" H
- Error code alert display
- Durable molded plastic bottom
- Easy-to-clean flat surface control panel
- 6 temperature settings from 150°F-450°F
- Attached 5½-foot power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Auto empty pan safety shut-off when timer runs to “0”
- Durable ceramic cook top with stainless steel framing
- Touch pad controls with bright easy-to-read 4 digit LED display
- Digital timer with repeat time selection, from zero to 170 minutes
- Over-heat protection for pan and electrical components, shuts unit off
- Auto pan detection, allows range to detect if proper cookware/pan is placed on cook top
- Ferromagnetic Cookware Required Suitable pans: Steel or cast iron, enameled cast iron, stainless steel and aluminum if marked “suitable for induction cooking”, flat-bottom pans/pots with diameter of 12 to 26 cm or 4.75" to 10".
- One year parts and labor
|Number of Burners||1|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.