Hatco C-18 Compact Booster Heater
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Each booster has fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss
- Available with slide brackets for mounting under a dish-table
- All models include a Castone® lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty
- A stainless steel front panel and powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body is standard on all Compact models
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easier serviceability
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature/pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, on-off switch, and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition
- Stainless steel body and base
- Security package (Torx screws and control cover)
- Additional slide brackets
- Back pressure relief valve
- Shock absorber (reduces water hammer)
- Additional stainless steel floor mounting leg assembly
- Additional brass pressure reducing valve with by-pass
- Blended Phosphate injection system (not for potable water)
- Additional stainless steel adjustable legs 6" - 7" (152 - 178 mm)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.