Hatco S-30 Imperial Booster Heater
Photo of the Hatco S-30 Imperial Booster Heater
More from Hatco
- INCLUDES MANUFACTURER'S ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- All models include a Castone® lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty
- Each booster has a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss
- A stainless steel front panel and powder- coated silver-gray hammertone body is standard on all Imperial models
- Hatco Electric Booster Heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostats and high-temperature limit switch
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature/pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, On/Off switch and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition
- Stainless Seel Body and Base
- Security Package (Torx® screws and control cover)
- Back Pressure Relief Valve
- Shock Absorber (reduces water hammer)
- Additional Brass Pressure Reducing Valve with Bypass
- Additional Stainless Steel Floor Mounting Leg Assembly
- Blended Phosphate Injection System (not for potable water)
- Additional Stainless Steel Adjustable Legs 6" - 7" (152 - 178 mm)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.