ICE-O-Matic IFQ1 Water Filter Manifold
- Improves equipment operating efficiency
- Incorporates IsoNet - patented scale-inhibiting technology.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Wall-mount bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve make installation simple.
- 1/4 turn QT "Quick-Twist" cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary.
- High-capacity activated carbon filtration reduces taste and odor and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to ensure clean, clear ice and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.
- Do not exceed system specifications for temperature and pressure.
- Allow 3" clearance below system for cartridge removal and replacement.
- No activation procedure or flushing is required for system to perform as specified.
- Connect filtered water line to ice connections only. Do not use for condenser water.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.