Lakeside Manufacturing 641 Cashier Stand
You will earn 3182 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Order by 7/15/2022 to save before the price increases!
- Ideal for high volume cafeteria operations that utilize POS computer systems.
- Generous compartments for computer CPU, printer and other supplies
- Accommodates conventional cash register or computer equipment for electronic payment systems
- Textured and solid color laminate
- Optional locking cash drawer available
- Easy to clean stainless steel top and interior
- CPU compartment features vented back to prevent overheating
- Fold down 12" (305 mm) wide tray slides adjust for ADA compliance exterior finishes available
- Non-marking cushion tread 5", allswivel, two with brake
- Height to tray slide top from floor: 35" (890 mm)
- Overall: 26¼"W x 33½"L x 35"H (665Wx 851L x 890H mm)
- Height to tray slide top from floor (lower position): 28" (686 mm)
- CPU compartment: 10½"W x 22¾"D x 18¾"H (257W x 557D x 459H mm)
- Printer compartment: 16½"W x 22¾"D x 8½"H (404W x 557D x 208H mm)
- Lower compartment: 16½"W x 22¾"D x 11½"H (404W x 557D x 276H mm)
- Top montor stand
- Locking cash drawer
- Pull-out keyboard shelf
- One or both tray slides removed
- Back mounted fold-down tray slide
- Interior compartment divider removed
- Custom laminate finish exterior (in place of standard side mount tray slides)
- Red Maple
- Gray Sand
- Royal Blue
- Light Maple
- Beige Suede
- Hard Rock Maple
- Victorian Cherry
Lakeside Model #641 and shall be of welded stainless steel construction, with decorative laminate exterior sides. Unit shall accommodate either conventional cash register or POS electronic payment systems. Stainless steel interior shall feature compartments to accommodate tower or desk style CPU, compact printer, and other supplies. CPU compartment shall have vented back to prevent CPU overheating. Interior compartment walls and top shall have ports for passage of computer cables. Top shall be of stainless steel, with 12" (305 mm) wide fold down solid stainless steel tray slides. Tray slides shall be height adjustable for elementary school application and ADA compliance. Choice of standard laminate exteriors available. Cart shall have four each swivel casters, two with brakes. Casters shall have 5" (127 mm) polyurethane non-marking wheels.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.