Magikitch'n MKE-36-E Griddle
Photo of the Magikitch'n MKE-36-E Griddle
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Electric thermostat
- Tapered splash back
- Double walled stainless sides
- 1” (2.5 cm) thick polished griddle plate
- 4” legs (can be removed for flush mounting)
- Front grease trough, fully welded grease chute
- 5.7 kW/12”, thermostatically controlled every 12”
- Large 3.75 gallon grease box (two on 72” model)
- Grease box splash zone compartment
- ON/OFF SW with each temperature control
- Tapered splash back with no debris contour
- No exposed fasteners allowing easy cleanup
- Heavy 1” (2.5 cm) thick polished griddle plate
- Optional: Chrome plated top with mirror finish
- Easy to remove cabinet back for easy cleaning
- Side skirting fully welded around plate perimeter
- Double walled and reinforced stainless steel sides
- Solid panel cabinet base for flush mount capability
- Extra smooth 11 ga. skirt finish for ease of cleaning
- Grease chute is fully welded to stop grease migration
- Wide 3-1/2” (8.9 cm) spatula wide front grease trough
- Large 3.75 gal (14ltr) grease box with quick lift handle
- Incoloy sheathed elements pressure clamped to bottom of griddle plate
- Standard Electric thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F and 550°F.
- All temperature probes are embedded into the plate for faster response time and more accurate surface temperatures.
- Removable Griddle Divider
- Stand with optional casters
- Griddle plate with Rear grease trough
- Towel bar with or without service shelf
- Service Shelf available in 8”, 10” or 12” depth
- Griddle plate with Left and Front grease trough
- Pan cutouts for 1/6 -1/9 pan on 10” or 12” shelf
- Cutting board for 10”or 12” shelf (specify length)
- NSF approved, Stainless steel griddle stand with legs
- Solid State thermostat maintains temperature between 150°F and 550°F.
- Chrome griddle plate (includes scraper, spatula, Palmetto brush, and MagiKitch’n griddle cleaner)
- 6 foot, 60 Amp cord(s) with NEMA 15-60P Plug. (208V OR 240V three phase only. 2 are required for MKE48,60, or 72)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.